From FlyFF WIki
This article has been certified complete as of version 13. Any errors should be reported in this thread.
|Continent: Saint Morning
Area: Sain City.
|Sain City Station|
- Tina Sharafobhan manages the the Station, she is the daugther of the Food Shop lady, Karen.
- "All the information you need about flying is here at the Station."
- "Bill and I love each other very much, but my mother is not getting along with him. So we are seeing each other secretly."
Who are you?:
- "My name is Tina Sharafobhan and I manage the Station in Sain City. The woman who runs the Food Shop is my mother."
- "I hope you enjoy your flying!
Guide to flying
- 1. First, you'll need to buy a broom or a board and be at least level 20 in order to fly
- 2. Next, double-click the board or broom in your inventory or simply move it to a hot key to climb aboard.
- 3. Press the <Space Bar> to accelerate your flying vehicle. Press the <Space Bar> key again while moving to stop. Think of the accelerator like a toggle button for *Go* and *Stop*.
- 4. To navigate, you can simply hold the Right Mouse Button down and angle the camera in the direction that you want to go. Alternatively, you can also use the W, A, S and D controls to turn.
- 5. Additionally, you can simply tap the Right Mouse Button twice to lock the camera to the mouse pointer. This allows you to navigate without holding down the right mouse button. Clicking twice again will turn off this effect.
- 6. Anyone can fly in Madrigal. You simply have to acquire a flying vehicle!
- 7. There are numerous makes and models of flying vehicles. Trying shopping around in player shops or click the Use Premium Item Shop icon next to the Start Button. I hope the information I gave you was helpful. You're on your own now, aviator! See you in the clouds!
Guide to Combat Flying
- 1. Occasionally, you will run into some pesky masquerpets while flying. You will see a red box surrounding them.
- 2. You can target these creatures with the TAB Key or the Left Mouse Button. If you lose sight of them while flying, a green arrow appears on the edge of the screen to indicate which direction you need to turn.
- 3. To attack the creature, simply get as close as you can and press the Left Mouse Button or the Insert Key.
- 4. If you want to follow the monster automatically, press the Z Key.
- 5. Only Magicians with a wand equipped can shoot from range while in the air. Mercenaries, Assists, and Acrobats must rely on melee attacks.
- 6. When you destroy a flying masquerpet, any dropped loot will be placed into your inventory automatically. If there is no room in your inventory, the loot is lost, so be careful!
- 7. That about covers it for your flying combat training, cadet! Just one more thing… Don't crash and burn! Hahaha, just a little pilot humor. Have fun out there and be safe! Don't forget to check your six!"
|Continent Content Color Reference:|
|World||Flaris||Coral Island||Saint Morning||Garden of Rhisis||Darkon||Azria|
|Shaduwar||Valley of the Risen||Kaillun||Traseia||Dark Traseia||Bahara Desert|