From FlyFF WIki
|When Dieing Do they run||No|
|AOE Area of Attack||Yes|
|Spawns lesser monsters||No|
Clockworks Pronounced clok-works
Back in the historical passages of Madrigal exists a legend of heroism that has been told to every child and is known to every man. The story of Clockworks, a large, majestic, mechanical, spider-like machine, that has a restless soul of his very own. The tale tells of how he once reeked havoc across the world as he stomped, slashed, and roared. Clockworks is a reddish copper color and has a beautiful sun marking or tattoo laid across his visage (face). The largest Clockworks ever to be documented is the Lord Alpha Clockworks, which is more of a burnt orange, red-blood color. Clockworks is not an animal, but a machine made of metal. Clockworks has several legs, similar to a spider, and is very dangerous towering over the land like an ancient Dinosaur. It is said, Clockworks had been defeated and caged in Darkon. There had been a time in which Clockworks had escaped and rampaged around the cities of Madrigal for revenge, but alas he has been caught, and caged once again. You may, if you find the courage, enter the Clockworks' cage and defeat him in an earth shattering duel with your Guild Members. However...if you fail, you shall put yourself to shame.
Stomp: Typical CW close range attack, if you spend most of the time under CW then this will perhaps be the only attack you see. It is a big area of effect. It's also the attack that can knockback you.
Cannon: Long range CW AoE attack. This tends to only fire when you run away from CW, and sometimes when you run to it. After targeting you and initiating this attack, you will get hit no matter how far away you get before the attack connects. Since it is an aoe anyone near you will also get hit.
Laser: This medium range attack has a small area of effect, however it does continuous damage in very big chunks. It can happily take 18k hp in 3 or 4 bite sized chunks if you don't pay attention. The laser will fire out from CW's head to a reasonable range then move inwards. People under CW are safe. (unless they get bad position lag :x) The laser occasionally goes off as you run to CW when you start. I believe this is due to lag, but it rarely happens.
Sword: CW hits you with it's sword. I have seen this attack very few times. It appears to be AoE and do standard damage.
- CW attacks can be blocked. CW attacks cannot miss.
- Sneaker can be used on CW to stop it from moving if you are running away (for what kind of reason).
- Satanology and Rooting will also work but aren't worth it due their low timers.
- Holycross, Swordcross, Baraqijal Esna, Windfield, Electric Shock and Pain Dealer will work on CW.
- Windfield does not help much, since it will reduce movement speed.
- Stonehand (chance of stunning the monster), Ice Arrow and Ice Missle do not work anymore against CW.
- Pulling also works on CW, it can be helpful during an invasion or just if you want to have some fun.
- At higher levels very small teams can happily take down Clockworks with no real problems.
- With angel weapons, a reasonably well equipped pair of blades, a Blade and a YJ or even a Blade and a BJ can take CW down when teamed with an RM. (Though the Blade and BJ combo might need Upcut Stones).
- Well equipped bow Jesters can take down CW with a Knight for Pain Dealer + RM buffs, from about lvl 95.
- A Blade can start doing CW with reasonable equips at 95+ with just an RM.
- However a powerful (very) well equipped Yoyo Jester can do CW with an RM earliest, potentially starting at lvl 90 or even earlier.
- A level 110 blade equipped and built correctly could take down CW without even an RM.
He can be found in the depths of his dungeon, Clockworks Cage. Situated in Darkon 2 just south of Darken City. To enter his cage you must be in same Guild and party. Lead must have done the Great Clockwork War
Quests that involve this masquerpet
Note: Atk stat comes from kFlyff and may differ from our version.
In his honor a new Server was erected.
Back to Flyff Masquerpets
|Continent Content Color Reference:|
|World||Flaris||Coral Island||Saint Morning||Garden of Rhisis||Darkon||Azria|
|Shaduwar||Valley of the Risen||Kaillun||Traseia||Dark Traseia||Bahara Desert|