Editor Files:Table of Contents
From FlyFF WIki
Hello, here you will find links to files that we use often. They have been moved to this name-space so that users searching the wiki would not automatically fall upon them. Not that there is any top secret information here, I just thought that learning files aren't needed on the home page. All new editors should consult the New Editor Guide. It is a work in progress but it still has very good information.
With the exception of new content, almost all images needed are already on the wiki. For Masquerpets and NPCs, simply access their respective pages there you will find their icon and navigator. Below are links to clean npc images and our map. Also the arrow and dots used for projects.
|This map is big. It is separated in its original 20 by 20 256 pix images for easier updating. Size is "original game".|
|Female NPCs and associated faces.|
|Male NPCs and associated faces.|
For images of different areas in Madrigal look in the Travail Guide before uploading new images what you want might already be there.
|Code to copy||[[image:Red Arrow.png]]||[[image:blue dot.png]]||[[image:yellow dot.png]]|
|Code to copy||[[Image:MatSuitBox.png]]||[[image:.png]]||[[Image:Quest Item.png]]|
Taking Screen Shots
Tutorial on Image Uploading
Continent Content Color Reference
Each continent has a color. These colors are to help the viewer identify the location, were is found, the item, npc or other game content in question. Here are the codes used for each continent.
|Saint Morning Content||6495ed|
|Garden of Rhisis Content||b0c4de|
|Coral Island Content||66CDAA|
|Valley of the Risen||CEAF13|
Cash Shop Sets
- Here you will find a list of ALL Cash shop sets with new animated images.
- Here is explained why and how to use a template.
- Here are all the Templates used for quests.
- Here are those templates we add to top of page.
- Here you will find the different tables used. If you want to make a new one go right a head but please stick to header color as it is the standard.
- Here you will find the templates used for making armor pages.
- Here you will find the many different templates used in weapons.
- All Items in game that are not already in a template will one day soon be in this template.
- Here I have tried to group the different templates for masquerpet pages.