From FlyFF WIki
- Guild Siege is held once a week on Saturday at 1:15 PM PST (UTC-8).
- Only 10 Guilds will be allowed to participate.
- Only 10 members from the same guild will be allowed in the arena at one time.
- Each player is allowed 6 lives (or 5 deaths).
- Fighting style is free-for-all where anything goes.
All times are in PST (GMT-8)
|Activity||(NPC // Location of NPC)||Time|
|Bidding for Entry||(Frankie // North-Flarine)||Sunday 12:01AM - Saturday 12:00PM|
|Line-Up Creation||(Frankie // North-Flarine)||Saturday 1:00PM - 1:10PM|
|Entering Guild Siege Area||(Frankie // North-Flarine)||Saturday 1:10PM - 1:15PM|
|Preparation||(N/A)||Saturday 1:00PM - 1:15PM|
|Guild Siege||(N/A)||Saturday 1:15PM - 1:45PM|
Red Chip - Use Red Chips to purchase armor from (Red Chip Merchant) Wafor in Flarine.
- Red Chips can be traded but not dropped.
- Can be stacked up to 9,999.
- If a character is not in the Guild Siege Arena when the Red Chips are distributed they will not receive the chips.
- If a character's inventory is full, the Red Chips will be sent to the character's mail box.
- Red Chips are the only reward for Guild Sieges.
- The more guilds that join, the higher the rewards offered.
- Each member of the guild that entered can win a total of 90 Red Chips. So a guild can win 900 Red Chips max per Guild Siege.
Entering Guild Siege
Guild Level: 20
Minimum Entrance Bid: 100,000,000 Penya
Maximum Number of Team Numbers: 10
Minimum Number of Participating Guilds: 3
How to Apply:
- You must be the guild leader of your guild, and your guild must satisfy the above requirements.
- Registration/Bidding for Guild Siege occurs at the NPC (GuildWar Manager) Frankie (North-Flarine)
- Choose the "Apply" Option.
- The pop-up screen allows you to apply for Guild Siege.
- "Current Application" - 100.000.000 Penya is needed to participate in any guild siege
- Remember that you only have until 1 hour before Guild Siege to make your bid in the top 8 (5:00PM PST).
- "Red chip info" -describes the conditions for red chips, the new reward for playing an active role in a guild siege.
Making Your Team
- When applying finishes and the 10 guilds are established, it is time to make your line-up.
- You will have exactly one hour (5:00PM - 6:00PM PST)
- You are required to have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 members.
- Note that all members must be on server 1 to be entered into the line-up.
- If they disconnect at any time during the line-up period, they will be stricken from the list and the list will have to be remade to include them again.
- Use the arrows to move highlighted eligible members from the left window to the participant window on the right.
- The first 5 in the line-up will be teleported into the arena at the beginning of the siege.
- Highlight a member from the participant list and press "Defender" in order to select them as your defender.
- The defender gives extra points when killed, so be sure to select him/her very carefully.
- Use the up and down arrows on the right to change the position of a member in the participant line-up
- To remake your line-up (even if you have pressed Finish), just use the Reset button.
- Once you finish your line-up, press Finish to finalize it.
The Actual Fight
- When it is time to enter the Arena, Frankie will announce it.
- At this point all members have 5 minutes to warp to Frankie and join.
- All members and spectators enter the area by selecting Join.
- Note that all buffs and parties are removed for participants while warping in.
- Once inside, you will not be allowed to speak to or even see the spectators.
- Once the 5 minutes is over your guild will automatically be put in the same party.
- You are given 1 minute to be buffed.
- After the first 5 is warped in, fighters will be warped in via the order given in the Line-Up.
- When you're about to be warped in, you will be given 10 seconds to select your warp point. (1-4)
- To the left you'll notice that the number of each warp point is indicated.
- Fight your hardest because here anything goes.
The Point System
- Every kill earns a player 2 basic points.
- Every kill by a guild leader earns the leader an extra 1 point.
- Every kill of a defender of an opposing guild earns the killer an extra 1 point.
- Ever resurrect left of a player adds 1 point to the guild's total point.
- The cumulative points obtained by each player plus the bonus resurrection points is the guild's total score.
- The guild with the highest score wins the siege.
- The player with the most points wins MVP.