From FlyFF WIki
The Lord System
The best players in the world of Madrigal are eligible to be voted the Lord of their server for 2 weeks. A player who is elected Lord, will be granted unique and exclusive powers and privileges. Who will be the master of your domain?
Benefits of Being a Lord
A winning Lord is granted a unique array of powers, abilities, and equipment. They are detailed below.
- Start your own event
As Lord, you can start an EXP or Item Drop event on your server. Make sure you pay the appropriate amount of penya to the NPC ‘Lord Manager’.
The table below shows how much money the lord must pay to run an event for 1 hour. These events can not be stacked, and a new one can not be started until the one currently running ends.
- Get money
The Lord receives 45% of all collected taxes everyday by mail. The tax collected is from NPC shops tax, and entrance fees collected from the 'Forsaken Tower'.
A winning Lord will receive a magnificent set of equipment which can be worn with honor and distinction for the duration of his/her lordship.
Please note that after your 2 weeks as Lord expires, these items will also expire.
|This is a Costume to be worn over Armor like cs items|
|Level||Advantage||Dignity Set (Male)||Dignity Set (Female)|
|N/A||Max HP +999||Dignity Helmet (M)||Dignity Helmet (F)|
|Speed +20%||Dignity Boots (M)||Dignity Boots (F)|
|Attack Power +10%||Dignity Gauntlet (M)||Dignity Gauntlet (F)|
|Defense Power +10%||Dignity Suit (M)||Dignity Suit (F)|
How to Become a Lord
Candidate Registration & Voting Schedule (weekends):
- Friday (All day, 24 hour period): Candidates can submit their bids to become lord. (Minimum bid is 100,000,000 Penya)
- Saturdays: The top 10 applicants are accepted as candidates. For candidates who did not qualify, 98% of their bid is returned by mail at this time.
- Saturday through Sunday (All day, 48 hour period): Let the voting begin! (Note: Voters are blessed with Buff for Voters for one hour. The buff is 105% exp and drop rate.
Candidates must post a public pledge proclaiming why they should be voted Lord. This can be done by talking to the NPC Lord Manager in Northern Flarine. Players can make changes to their pledge, but a 1,000,000 Penya fee is required.
- Sunday (end of day): Voting ends.
Candidates must be a Master or Hero. To vote for a candidate, the player must be at least level 60, and must have logged into the game once within the last 30 days. A player may only vote for one candidate.
At least 10% of the eligible voting public must participate, or no Lord will be elected. Non Elected Candidates
Players that are not elected Lord will receive their bids as listed below in order of vote results.
- Lord (1st) - Receives 100% of their bid.
- 2nd - Receives 100% of their bid.
- 3rd - Receives 80% of their bid.
- 4th - Receives 60% of their bid.
- 5th - Receives 40% of their bid.
- 6th - Receives 20% of their bid.
- 7~10th - Does not receive a refund for their bid.