From FlyFF WIki
This article has been certified complete as of version 11. Any errors should be reported in this thread.
Office Quests are quests that are handed out by the Quest Office NPCs in each of the three towns. Plus new to version 12 The Mysterious Robed Girl will now offer new Office Quests to our proud Masters and Hero's. These quests are demanded by the public, odd jobs and stuff they need done. There are required levels for each quest, and the items required cannot be redeemed until you reach that level. However it is possible to collect the quest drops in advance, since waiting for the appropriate level makes it harder to acquire the drops. Active quests are posted on your screen in red when you log in to the game. Once you have accepted a quest you may hand it in at any time, even if you have went over the highest level accepted for that quest.
- When an NPC has a yellow exclamation point on his head. He has a quest for you
- When an NPC has a gray question mark on his head. He is waiting for you to finish the quest.
- When an NPC has a yellow question mark on his head. You are ready to hand in quest to him.
- In Flaris, (Quest Office) Mikyel can be found in East Flarine. Mikyel will start giving quests to players who are level 7 and higher.
- In Saint Morning, (Quest Office) Lancomi can be found in Sain City. Lancomi will start giving quests to players who are level 27 and higher.
- In Darkon, (Quest Office) Lurif can be found in Darken. Lurif will start giving quests to players who are lvl 52 and higher.
- In Volkane Dungeon, Mysterious Robed Girl. She will give quests to players who have reached level 60+ Master or Hero.