From FlyFF WIki
Unique Weapons are weapons which are not purchasable from an NPC and have a significantly higher attack ratings than normal weapons. These weapons also come with Unique stats that are suited for the class using them. Unique weapons have green colour coded names.
- Can obtain an Unique weapon by Crafting.
- Regular monsters do not drop Green weapons - however, Giants still do. !!! Wiki Note - this may not still be true due to v18 changes to drop system. Does not know if the v18 drop system is fully functional !!!
- Can be obtained in certain Boxes:
- Guardian weapons from Raizei's Guardian Chest of Phat Lewt.
- Historic weapons from TurBo's Extremely Exquisite Historic Chest.
- Angel weapons from RabidFish's Uber Doober Angel Chest.
- Legendary Golden weapons from Cromiell's Legendary Golden Chest with HAWTSAUCE.
- Bloody weapons can not be obtained from boxes at present time.
- Can be obtained from chain quests:
- Guardian weapons can be obtained from the chain quest Weapons of the Guardian.
- Historic weapons can be obtained from the chain quest Historic Weapon Hunt.
- Angel weapons can be obtained from the chain quest Divine Armament.
- Legendary weapons can be obtained from the chain quest Weaponry of Lore.
- Bloody weapons can not be obtained from chain quests at present time.
- They CAN be pierced to add socket cards.
- They CAN be upgraded to +10.
- They CAN be upgraded to Ultimate versions.
- They CAN have jewel slots eg. upgrade level= +6 will give 1 slot, like normal ultimate weapons.
- They CAN be elemented. eg. +20 Fire ect.
- They CAN be awakened.
- They ARE NOT Soul Linked and can be banked, warehoused, traded or sold.