From FlyFF WIki
The following is a summary of changes made in the update to Version 13.
- The continent of Coral Island was added, including related items and monsters.
- Coral Island has two channels.
- Rainbow Race was added, including related items and NPCs.
- Couple System was added, pressing F button brings up the couples window.
- Housing System was added, including related items and NPCs. Pressing Y button brings up the furniture window.
- You can buy furniture at the House NPC. (They add no bonusses and expires after 30 days when activated)
- Furniture was first added to the Cash Shop.
- In-game map (pressing M button) improved by including monster locations.
- Scroll of Pet Name Change (Raised Pet) was first added to the Cash Shop.
- Pet Tamer now has the Remove Rename option.(Related to the new Cash Shop item - Scroll of Pet Name Change (raised pets))
- Elemental upgrades increased to +20 maximum. All element cards now say +1 ~ +20 in description.
- Scroll of Element Change was first added to Cash Shop.
- First job change items are now Event items (can not be traded).
- Character Status window was lengthened. (T Button)
- Character Window was changed. (H Button) Flying lvl and associated info has been removed from the character window. The window now has two tabs, Character and Fame/Master. The Character tab contains Base, Detail and PVP/PK info. The Fame/Master tab contains the In-game achievements obtained.
- In-game achievements were added replacing the old fame titles from pvp that were removed.
- Arrows and bless posters can now be purchased at a maximum of 9999 at a time and can now be stacked to 9999.
- Quest and NPC text have been redone to improve them and fix text errors.
- Buffs now have a set order. No matter what order you cast the buffs, the buffs will appear in the same order.
- Red Chips are now purchasable from the secret room manager by the secret room winners only.
- Quest navigator added, shows the distance away from a selected Quest related NPC.
- Some NPC designs have been changed.
- The new maximum amount of penya that an item can be sold at in a private shop is now 2,099,999,999.