From FlyFF WIki
The following is a summary of changes made in the update to Version 14.
Date: 11 November 2009
- New Continent - Shaduwar
- Shaduwar was recently discovered by an explorer from Madrigal. Since it's discovery, virtually every adventurer in Madrigal has been visiting this wondrous new continent to uncover it's mysteries. Should you wish to explore this vast new continent, you can do so by flying from Northern Darkon 1 (Near the Gouthan Mountains) straight north. You will see a new path is available just over the mountain range there.
- Instanced Dungeons
- With the new continent of Shaduwar comes all new instanced Dungeons! There are 2 dungeons located in Shaduwar. Non-master players should visit the Aminus Dungeon located in the northern area of Shaduwar while master and higher level players should venture towards the Cursed Aminus Dungeon which is located near the lake in the center of Shaduwar. Make sure you're in a party!
- Safe Upgrading System
- FlyFF has introduced a new way to upgrade your items. Visit BoboChan in Flaris to try out the new Safe Upgrading System. You can now 'Auto-upgrade' your items by placing all upgrade materials in the menu and setting the desired upgrade level. In addition to this, if you decide to use the 'Old fashioned way' of upgrading your items, a warning message will appear should you neglect to use a Protect Scroll.
- Pro tip: Hold SHIFT and double click an item to fill up an entire row.
- New Masquerpets!
- Several new masquerpets have been seen, roaming about both in the new dungeons and on the continent of Shaduwar itself. The new Monsters are all level 105+ and are, of course, equipped with bad attitudes. As a result of these new masquerpets, the levels of masquerpets in Darkon 3 and the office quests related to them have been adjusted.
- New Weapons
- New flying transports have arrived! Who needs a board, bike or broom when you have WINGS?!
- Prevention Change
- As many folks are aware, the Assist Skill Prevention has been altered. Now, Prevention can no longer be applied continuously. The spell now has a 8 minute cooldown time in effect (3 Minutes if all skill points are allocated).
- New Sound Effects
- When unique/special items are dropped from slain Masquerpets, a new sound effect will play to alert the player that something of interest has dropped.
- Darkon 3: Masquerpet Rebalancing
- The levels and characteristics of several high-level Darkon 3 Masquerpets have been adjusted. For more information on these changes, please visit the FlyFF Wiki: 
Darkon 3: Quest Office Changes
- With the changes to the levels of Masquerpets in Darkon 3, the office quest levels have also been altered. Please visit the FlyFF Wiki for further details: 
- Item Soul-link
- Some items are set to Soul-link to your character once equipped. For now, only Ancient Weapons and Vampire Weapons from the Aminus Dungeon and the Cursed Aminus Dungeon have the Soul-link functionality.
- New V14 Patcher Skin
- A new V14 Patcher Skin has been applied.
- Several Text Updates
- Many items, quests, and interface text has been updated.
- Manual Patch (If needed)