From FlyFF WIki
Released : 21 November 2011
V18 Change log
- Euphresia the Isle of Dreams and Euphresia the Isle of Nightmares are mid level instanced dungeons designed for players levels 70~90 and 70M~90M respectevely. These dungeons have been introduced to offer low to midlevel players a nice challenge.
- New Ultimate Phantasm Weapons and Ultimate Mystic Phantasm Weapons will be dropping off of the Euphresian bosses - Queen Entaness and the Vile Queen Entaness. These new weapons are Ultimate grade weapons.
- The Cove of the Ancients and the Abyssal Cove of the Ancients are mid level instanced dungeons designed for players levels 90~105 and 90M~105M respectively. These dungeons have been introduced to offer midlevel players a nice challenge.
- New Ultimate Coral Weapons and Ultimate Majestic Coral Weapons will be dropping off of the Cove bosses - [Terror] King Chiton and [Abyssal Terror] King Chiton. These new weapons are Ultimate grade weapons.
- The Les Britannia S and the La Christiana A are midlevel instanced dungeons designed for players level 100~120 and 100M~120M. These dungeons have been introduced to offer midlevel players a nice challenge.
- New Ultimate Royal Weapons and Ultimate Mastercraft Royal Weapons will be dropping off of the Distressed ship bosses - The Silverwing Duchess and the Ace Silverwing Duchess. These new weapons are Ultimate grade weapons.
- Significant changes to the existing drop tables in Flyff have been changed in V18. The following are important to note:
- Drop rates of weapons and equipment have been significantly raised
- There is no longer a level penalty associated with receiving treasure from lower level masquerpets.
- Masquerpets may now drop weapons and equipment of a higher level than they are.
- Boss masquerpets will now be dropping armor more frequently.
- An overall redesign of the entire loot system has been applied to be more streamlined and rewarding.
- Significant additions have been made to the existing Baruna Upgrade System. Awakenings and Elemental upgrades are now possible with Barunas. (Rabid's note, the menus have been fixed since Beta;))
- Masquerpet Treasure Box - New Treasure boxes ranging from levels 15-120 will be dropping off of regular masquerpets. Treasure keys of the corresponding levels used to open those boxes will also be dropping off of regular masquerpets. These treasure boxes contain various goodies including cash shop only items. More news on this is to come. (Rabid's note: yes you're reading that right. The 150 boxes will be applied at a later date. At this time only 15-120 boxes will be dropping along with bronze and silver keys. As it says more news to come, there'll be an announcement regarding this system in the near future.)
- Several new quests and chain quests have been added. - V18 Scenario Quest and Unique Weapons Quests
- Quest items required for 1st job change have been changed, no longer uses Twinkle Stones or Forforms.
- All Quest items now drop to the ground (include those which previously dropped directly into inventory) please remember to pick them up !!!
- The following was added (items involved in baruna elememting)